Sunday, January 14, 2018

We belong together

 
So I got this great silhouette stamp set at a local craft expo from the Technique Junkies.    I have had it for good two years if not more.   Every Valentine's I look at and say I am going to create with and I never did.   This time I got inspired with my Distress Oxide inks and thought this will be the year I create a card with the Love Hands stamp.     So I used my post its to mask a rectangle.   Then blending with my Fired Brick, Wild Honey and Fozziled Amber my background was complete.   I stamped the hands but then found that it was little faded the hands where I stamped on the distress ink.   I used my black sharpie to color in the hands.   If I wasn't impatient, I probably would maybe Heat embossed.    The sentiment comes from the Mama Elephant Love Quotes stamp set. 

No comments: