Saturday, October 28, 2017

Great Friends Great Memories


So as soon as I saw the Simon's Says Stamp with these great diagonal lines I just knew I had to have it and not only did I have to have it. I knew exactly what scrapbook page I wanted to create with it.    Here is my guy with his friends at a Jethro Tull concert.   I love these photos and I wanted to make sure I captured on a page.    The challenge was finding masculine elements for the card.   I decided to keep it simple and stick with the stars and the end result makes me happy.    

The designer series paper for the background comes from the retired Urban Underground.   The frame comes from a Momenta scapbook kit.    The stickers and alphabet come from my craft stash.    The stars come from the Mini Treat bag framelits and Stitched Shapes.    Enamel dots finish the bad.    The stars were punched from Watermelon Wonder card stock to match up the enamel dots.

No comments: